G&B Pegs Garden Ground Securing Pegs
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Gardening Tool SetsSet 1 of 1
- Keep your garden tidy with G&B Pegs Garden Ground Securing Pegs
- U-Shape design can be hammered into the earth & is suitable for pipes
- Professional grade 2.5mm durable steel pegs do not bend or break easily
- Galvanized steel coating protects pegs from the elements & prevents rust
- Bevelled point displaced earth, making it easy to insert pegs into hard ground
G&B Pegs Garden Ground Securing Pegs Description
You can’t have things flying around your garden every time there’s a bit of wind. Keep them in place with these G&B Pegs Garden Ground Securing Pegs. Made to a professional specification, these garden pegs are a terrific choice for both amateurs and experts alike.
These garden pegs are brilliant for keeping all sorts of things secure. They’re great for pinning the corners of ground sheets, fleece, netting and chicken wire. Their U-Shape means that you can push them right into the earth. This stops these light materials close to the ground and prevents the wind form catching them. The spokes are far enough apart that you can use them to safely secure garden hose and irrigation pipes, too.
These super-sharp garden pegs are rated for both soft and hard ground. They’re made from durable 2.9mm thick steel, which means fewer bent or broken pegs when you insert them - result!
They’re also tipped with a bevelled point that slopes on one end. The sloped point displaces more earth around it than an ordinary point, making it easier to drive into the earth. You’ll spend less time hammering and more time gardening when you use these G&B Pegs!
A rusty peg is no good, but you can kiss iron oxide goodbye when you use G&B Pegs Garden Ground Securing Pegs. They’ve been galvanised - submerged in a bath of molten zinc. The thin layer of zinc surrounding these garden pegs protects the steel from the outside air and stops them from rusting - how handy!
How to use G&B Pegs Garden Ground Securing Pegs:
In most conditions G&B Pegs Garden Ground Securing Pegs can be inserted into the ground by hand. If the ground is harder grip the peg tightly and gently tap into the ground with a mallet; applying too much force may cause the pegs to bend. In stony ground, where resistance is met, try to reposition the pegs for easier insertion.
- Dimensions: W25 x L2.5 x H150mm
- Weight: Variable
- Material: Galvanised steel
Premium U-shaped multi-purpose steel Garden Ground Securing Pegs 150mm x 25mm ( 6" X 1" )
Ideal for securing weed fabric, fleece, groundsheets, chicken wire, polythene sheeting, membrane, netting, landscape fabrics, drip Irrigation, tube, christmas / halloween and festive ornaments etc
Made of Robust, 2.9 mm thick galvanised steel, resulting in fewer bent pegs
Galvanised for increased rust protection
Sharp bevelled ends making insertion into the ground soil with less force simple and easy
Barb free, no damage to materials that you get with Barbed Pegs
Great tension in the soil providing an excellent hold
- Anchor for Landscape fabric, Weed Barrier, mulch roll, Succulents raising bed, lawn seed mats, plastic plant covers, sprinkler hose, water dripper hoses,deer netting, Chain Link Fence, pet dog fences, rose garden, tomato garden tarps/cages, turf saver, synthetic grass erosion control blankets, irrigation controller wire, and sprinkler valve covers, patio and driveway bases, artificial grass, drip irrigation
- Quantity: Pack of 5, Pack of 10, Pack of 20, Pack of 40, Pack of 100
Highest Rated in Gardening Tool Sets
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Product Reviews of G&B Pegs Garden Ground Securing Pegs
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified