My Secret War Diary, By Flossie Albright - Marcia Williams
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of Stock
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Other Popular Unbranded Products In General FictionSet 1 of 1
- Experience the tragedy of WW2 through the eyes of Flossie Albright
- My Secret War Diary offers a gentle introduction to the topic of war
- Written by Marcia Williams with photos, postcards & memorabilia
- A lovely hardback edition presented as a collage-style diary
- Ideal for readers aged 7 years & above
Following the journey of brave 9-year-old Flossie during WW2, Marcia Williams' book My Secret War Diary: My History of the Second World is a fascinating read that stands out amongst a sea of children's war fiction.
A brilliant way to teach younger ones about the tragic events of the 20th century, it offers an insight into the lives of everyday people affected by the War - as seen through the eyes of its young protagonist: from caring for younger siblings left behind to heart-wrenching news of family deaths.
Adorned with beautiful illustrations and presented as a realistic diary, it'll enchant any avid readers and diary writers with its unusual layout and whole host of interesting snippets. Wonderful as a gift or just because, this hardback version will make a lovely addition to your little one's growing library.
- Language: English
Detailed Product Information
|Release Date||November 2008|