- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
- New from £29.99
|LTD DOG HI||(7 reviews)||-||
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 27th Jul - 1st Aug
|£29.99||Add To Basket|
|DG Electro||(5 reviews)||-||
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 8th-9th Jul
|£30.00||Add To Basket|
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 10th-13th Jul
|£44.99||Add To Basket|
- Compatible with Android, Windows & iOS devices to bring HD entertainment to the big screen
- Connects to your TV's HDMI input to create a streaming hub to cast films, TV & more
- Stream music, radio & videos easily for top entertainment - no fiddly log-ins or accounts
- Outputs a full 1080p HD image that makes colours pop & details shine like never before
- Uses your home's Wi-Fi to easily connect to devices, even for those less tech-savvy
Google Chromecast 2nd Generation Wi-Fi TV HDMI Media Streamer Description
We all know that one person who loves showing us whatever they've found on their phone. A video, a meme, even a whole TV show in some cases - and even the most advanced tablets can't compete with a big TV screen. With the Google Chromecast 2nd Generation, whipping what you're seeing up onto the big screen in full HD is oh-so easy!
The device itself plugs into one of your TV's HDMI ports, and likewise hooks up to your home Wi-Fi. From there, it's doing all the legwork for you, and can beam whatever you're doing on another device - think Android or iOS phone or tablet, or even a Chromebook, Mac or a Windows PC - up onto your TV screen in real-time.
Because you're casting what you're doing onto your TV, you don't need to log in again into Netflix, Disney+, iPlayer, or what-have-you. Instead, you can keep using your mobile or other device to control what you see on the TV - it essentially becomes its own remote control.
If your TV isn't quite up to the smart TV generation yet, or you're looking to get the things you enjoy on a tablet or a laptop up onto the big TV in full HD, the Chromecast 2nd Generation is a fantastic solution. From its effortless setup to its consistent connectivity, you'll be watching, listening and gaming like never before!
A better way to get video and more to your TV.
With Chromecast, your device is the remote. It’s easy to control the TV from anywhere in your home. Keep using your device without interrupting what’s playing or draining your battery. Tap the Cast button to see content on the big screen. Open the apps you already know – no new logins or downloads required.
Unlimited entertainment, on your schedule.
Access more than 200,000 TV shows and movies, and 30 million songs through apps such as YouTube, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, NOW TV, ITV Hub, All 4 and Google Play.
Your device is the best remote.
Use the same familiar apps that you love on your device, now with your TV. No need to log in again – just tap the Cast button to start streaming entertainment.
Say it to play it.
Pair Chromecast with any Google Home device, and stream entertainment just by asking.
- Length: 2.04 in (51.81mm)
- Width: 0.53 in (13.49mm)
- Height: 2.04 in (51.81mm)
- Power cable: 1.75m
- Weight: 1.37 oz (39.1g)
- Colour: Black
- Resolution: 1080p
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Power: Supplied with both UK & EU Mains Adaptors
- Ports & Connectors: HDMI, Micro-USB
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android 4.2 and higher
- iOS 9.1 and higher
- Mac OS X 10.9 and higher
- Windows 7 and higher
- TV with an HDMI port
- Wi-Fi network
- Wi-Fi–enabled supported device
- Power cable
- Power adaptor (UK & EU Adaptors included)
|Rank||#1 Media Streaming Devices|
|#13 TV & Home Cinema|
Detailed Product Information