Similar Sponsored ProductsSet 1 of 1
Other Popular ASUS Products In Graphics CardsSet 1 of 1
- The ASUS EX-GTX1060-O6G is a really smooth operator!
- Outstanding durability & reliability even under stress
- Oil-free dual-ball bearing fans operate at a silent 0dB
- GPU Tweak II allows simple & precise overclocking
- Super Alloy Power II components designed for efficiency
Designed for the most rigorous workloads, this ASUS EX-GTX1060-O6G GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card offers an incredible amalgamation of power, efficiency and durability that's been tested to the limit with 144 hours of diskless-system tests and thorough compatibility checks for top games.
Fabricated from Super Alloy Power II components that optimise performance in a variety of ways: efficiency is augmented while power loss, thermal temperatures and vibration are all reduced - thereby improving the overall lifespan of the card.
The 0dB dual-ball bearing fans also play a significant role in ensuring the ASUS EX-GTX1060-O6G lasts 2x longer. Running as effortlessly as they come, the 0dB (up to a set GPU temperature) fans enhance your immersive experience and remove the unwanted distraction of loud fan noise from your gaming sessions!
The intuitive XSplit Gamecaster offers the opportunity to stream or record gameplay with an unobtrusive overlay that displays GPU clock speed, temperature, and VRM usage. It also boasts GPU Tweak II controls that allow for a simple and immediate performance boost. Overclocking has never been easier, both for beginner and pro overclockers that demand the most advanced settings!
- Dimensions: W24 x L13.1 x H3.8cm
- Graphics engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Core name: GP106
- Bus standard: PCI Express 3.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL®4.5
- Video memory: GDDR5 6GB
- Engine clock: OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock: 1809 MHz; GPU Base Clock: 1594 MHz
- Gaming mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock: 1785 MHz; GPU Base Clock: 1569 MHz
- CUDA core: 1280
- Memory clock: 8008 MHz
- Memory interface: 192-bit
- Digital max resolution: 7680x4320
- DVI output: 1 x (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI output: 2 x (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
- Display port: 2 x (DisplayPort 1.4)
- HDCP support: Yes (2.2)
- Maximum display support: 4
- Recommended PSU: 500W
- Power connectors: 1 x 6-pin
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
Detailed Product Information