- Ideal for light-to-medium hammering
- High-carbon steel curved claw head
- Fully polished & tempered for durability
- Fibreglass handle - helps absorb shocks & vibrations
- Textured rubber grip for comfort
Looking for the ideal everyday hammer to add to your collection? Look no further than this Fibreglass 16oz Hammer from the experts at STANLEY.
Crafted from heat-treated, forged high-carbon steel, the head is fully polished and rim tempered to ensure its durability and safety, and the curved claw design lends itself effortlessly to hammering and removing nails.
With a textured rubber outer for a comfortable grip with full control, the handle is crafted from fibreglass that'll absorb shocks and vibrations, helping minimise the aches and pains that follow a long project.
- Curved claw design
- Heat-treated, high-carbon steel head
- Fibreglass handle
- Textured rubber grip for comfort and control
Specification: Weight - 16oz/450g
- 3253561515293 (EAN)
- 51-529 (MPN)
Popular Products In Hammers & Mallets You'll Love
- Set of three ball pein hammers
- Ideal for metalwork
- Soft feel TPR handle provides a secure grip