Healthspan CLA Refine 1g 90 Capsules
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Essential Fatty AcidsSet 1 of 1
- 1,282mg of Clarinol, providing 1,000mg pure conjugated linoleic acid
- Made from natural Safflower oil using a standardised process
- Highest quality CLA available
- A popular supplement amongst athletes and slimmers
Healthspan CLA Refine 1g 90 Capsules Description
What is CLA Refine 1g?
CLA stands for conjugated linolenic acid, which is extracted from the seeds of the Safflower – a bright orange, spiky plant that’s been used for various purposes for centuries and was even found in the tomb of the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun. Of late, scientists have been interested in CLA’s potential health benefits due to its fatty acid content. This nutrient is believed to influence the way our bodies store fat when combined with a balanced diet and moderate exercise.
Why is Healthspan’s better?
Unlike other forms of conjugated linolenic acid, the patented Clarinol® CLA capsules are made using a standardised process that ensures a consistent level of fatty acids. And the rigorous standards followed in its production make it the highest quality CLA available. CLA Refine contains 1,282mg of Clarinol per capsule, providing 1,000mg pure conjugated linoleic acid.
Detailed Product Information