Happy: Why More or Less Everything is Absolutely Fine
Everyone says they want to be happy. But that's much more easily said than done. What does being happy actually mean? And how do you even know when you feel it? Across the millennia, philosophers have thought long and hard about happiness, and come up with all sorts of different definitions and idea...View full description
Other Popular Unbranded Products In Hinduism
Compare Similar Products
- Used from £6.48
Condition: Very GoodWorld of Books
This seller does not ship to your selected delivery location.
Everyone says they want to be happy. But that's much more easily said than done. What does being happy actually mean? And how do you even know when you feel it? Across the millennia, philosophers have thought long and hard about happiness, and come up with all sorts of different definitions and ideas for how we might live a happier life. Here, Derren explores the history of happiness from classical times until today, when the self-help industry has attempted to claim happiness as its own. His aim is to reclaim happiness for us all, and enable us to appreciate the really good things in life for what they are. Fascinating, entertaining and revelatory, this is a book for anyone who has ever wondered if there must be more to life...
- 0593076206 (ISBN-10)
- 9780593076200 (ISBN)
Other Products in Hinduism
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Hinduism
Popular Products In Hinduism
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- Throw on your best pearls & beret for this Dior catwalk!
- Celebrates the 70th anniversary of Dior’s first ever collection
- A decadent coffee table book with Complete Collections
- Learn about the history of dinosaurs with easy-to-read facts
- This Encyclopedia Prehistorica is packed full of fun dinosaur facts
- A entertaining, interactive way to learn with this dinosaur book
- Indulge your taste buds with The National Trust Book of Scones
- A compilation of quirky facts & tasty teatime bakes
- Collected & authored by blogger Sarah Clelland
- Learn how to win friends & influence people!
- Classic self-help book written by Dale Carnegie
- Perfect for improving self-confidence
- The Secret is the fastest-selling self-help book of all time
- Written by Rhonda Byrne
- Based on the earlier film of the same name
- Take a visual & detailed journey through the history of weapons
- Examines edged weapons from around the world
- A directory spanning the Stone Age era to the 21st century
- Viking Boy is action-packed & sure to impress your young reader!
- Blends fantasy & history with a dash of Viking adventure
- Centres around Gunnar, the young son of a Viking chieftain
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.