Birchwood Casey Perma Blue | Liquid Gun Blue
- Easily refresh the finish on your gun
- Use for touch-ups or complete re-bluing
- Gives a streak-free blue-black finish
- Not suitable for stainless steel, aluminium, or non-ferrous metals
If your gun has seen better days, treat it to a rebluing with Perma Blue, the liquid gun blue brought to you from the experts at Birchwood Casey. Wave goodbye to scratches and worn spots - this fact-acting gun bluing liquid will give your firearm a non-streaky, uniform blue-black finish, leaving it looking as good as new!
To revamp your gun, simply apply the chemical cold using cotton swabs, a synthetic brush or a sponge - although make sure the area you're rebluing is thoroughly clean beforehand for best results. If you'd like, you can apply several layers to make the finish darker, but after 3 or 4 coats the metal will be the darkest it can be.
- 90ml bottle (3 fl. oz)
- Great for touching up or completely rebluing your gun
- Can be applied with cotton swabs, a synthetic brush or a sponge
- Not suitable for use on stainless steel, aluminium, or non-ferrous metals
Please note: care must be taken when applying - use in a well ventilated area, and observe the relevant safety and handling procedures.
- 29057131253 (EAN)
- BCPBL3 (MPN)
Sellers of Birchwood Casey Perma Blue | Liquid Gun Blue
- New from £10.49
|Store||Ratings||Price||Delivery||Price + Delivery|
|Outdoor Store Have a question?||
Est. Delivery: 20th-22nd Aug 2018
|£23.48||Add To Basket|