I-Link Bluetooth 4.1 A2DP Music Receiver | Bluetooth Audio Dongle Description
When it's time to crank the tunes, skip the hassle of docking your device: this I-Link Bluetooth Music Receiver is on hand to make playing your favourite music oh-so effortless.
Showcasing a wireless remote control for your convenience, the dongle supports most music streaming devices and docking speakers, so all that's left for you to do is link yours and turn the tunes all the way up!
- Transforms ordinary iPod/iPhone docking speakers into wireless Bluetooth speakers
- Compact design delivers an impressive sound
- Simple to use: connect your 30-pin dock and away you go!
- Wireless remote control function
- Supports most music streaming devices, including iPads, iPod touches, iPhones, Android smartphones, Bluetooth PCs, PS Vita
- Compatible with the majority of 30-pin dock connector speakers; including Bose, Sony, Philips and JBL - to name a few!
- Complies with Bluetooth 2.1 and supports A2DP V1.1
- Colour - Black
- Dimensions - W43.5 x H35.5 x L7mm
- Transmission distance - 10m
- Pin code - 0000
How do I start playing my favourite tunes without the faff?
- Turn your music streaming device and speakers on
- The red and blue LED lights on the Bluetooth Music Receiver will flicker alternately - this is pairing mode!
- When the dongle is in pairing mode, search for new devices in the Bluetooth section of your settings, find I-Link and connect
- Pop in the default password (0000) and wait for the red light to turn off, leaving just the blue
- Crank it up - and enjoy!
Please note: It's recommended that you keep your Bluetooth Music Receiver away from high temperatures and damp environments, and avoid opening the cover. If liquid gets into the dongle, please seek assistance from a professional.