- Hygenic, convenient and fun! The lid opens with just a wave of your hands
- Features a sleek rectangular shape and chrome-plated coating, giving it a modern finish
- 55.5 (H) x 25cm (D) x 34cm (W)
- Uses 4 x AA batteries (not included).
- Touch-free Sensor
- Brand: Dihl
- Model: Iris
- Capacity: 35L
- Height: 553
- Total height with lid open: 740
- Total Depth: 250mm
- Lid: Electric Sensor Lid
- Warranty: 12 Months
- 4 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Bin Material: Stainless steel
- Lid Assembly Material: Plastic with chrome-plated coat
- Mechanism: Battery-powered motor, activated with infra-red sensor
- Batteries (not included): 4 x AA batteries
- Warranty: 12 months from receipt
Dihl sensor bins are stylish yet convenient. With just a wave of your hand, the lid will open automatically, making it the most hygenic way to throw your rubbish away.
The bin itself is steel, whilst the lid assembly has a lightweight plastic design with a mirror effect chrome-plated coating to suit modern kitchens. These bins are supplied with an internal retaining collar that keeps the bag secure and tidy, invisible externally. Just feed the bag up through the collar, fold over, then slot in place.
All appliances meet CE and RoHS standards.
Please note that these are UK specification bins and as such are not provided with inner buckets, nor do they require them when used with standard bin bags.
|Rank||#4 Indoor Bins|
|#72 Laundry, Cleaning & Storage|
Similar Sponsored ProductsSet 1 of 1
Other Popular Dihl Products In Indoor BinsSet 1 of 1
Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Popular Products in Indoor BinsSet 1 of 1
Product Reviews of Dihl 35L Cream Iris Steel Touchless Sensor Kitchen Waste Dust Bin Automatic Lid
4 out of 5 stars. I'l take a point off beacuse it always opens when I walk too close to it and it doesnt open fast enough when I need to drop something disgusting into it.
It does close after about 6 seconds so be carefull not to get your fingers trapped! It does have a good feature that if you open the lid manually and dont trigger the sensor, it will say open forever!!!