Hewlett Packard Enterprise 533FLR-T Internal Ethernet 20000Mbit/s networking card
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of Stock
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Similar Sponsored ProductsSet 1 of 1
Other Popular Hewlett Packard Enterprise Products In Interface CardsSet 1 of 1
Are your enterprise data centers growing and requiring increased
network performance? Increased workload demands are putting
pressure on server I/O. The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T
Adapter increases throughput for the HP ProLiant Gen8 DL and SL
Server series by using the innovative HP FlexibleLOM form factor to
offer dual-ports in a 10GBASE-T adapter configuration.
This is an affordable choice for workload-intensive computing environments, providing a reliable, high performance 10 GbE connectivity solution.
Accelerates Server Performance
- The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter boosts network performance with full line-rate 10 GbE throughput across all ports.
- Provides increased server performance by delivering full hardware offload for storage traffic.
Robust Virtualization Capabilities
- The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter delivers Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) support to allow multiple operating systems to share a physical interconnect.
- Supports Vmware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ technologies.
- Enhances network management and efficiency with support for VLAN tagging.
Streamlines Deployment and Management
- Makes Broadcom Ethernet solutions available across a wide range of HP server platforms.
- Unifies NIC and storage management using HP ProActive Insight architecture.
- Provides backward compatibility with existing 1GbE networks and low-cost CAT 6a UTP cabling, supporting distances up to 100 meters.
|Brand||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|