- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30 day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- Ten shades to suit a variety of skin colours & undertones
- Use this palette to conceal or contour
- Creamy formula is easy to blend
- Mix colours to create your perfect shade
- Displayed in a compact case
Upgrade your makeup bag, courtesy of the LaRoc 10 Colour Concealer Set. Containing an impressive selection of ten different shades, this nifty palette will be your best kept secret! You can use it to conceal and contour your face, plus the silky cream formula lends itself brilliantly to blending, so you'll be able to achieve a natural look while always having your perfect shade to hand.
How do I conceal blemishes or dark circles?
- Select the shade one or two lighter than your skin tone, and apply to the desired area (a flat concealer brush is great for precise applications) before blending out - we love using a foundation sponge to blend everything out seamlessly!
- For under-eye circles, applying your concealer in a triangular shape (with the point towards your chin) will give you a natural, refreshed look.
- For blemishes, applying in a criss-cross shape works brilliantly - however, if your spot is stubborn and your concealer won't stick, try using a primer first!
How do I contour my face? I want definition!
- First, choose a shade one or two darker than your skin tone, then choose which areas you'd like to define.
- For defined cheekbones, apply at the very base of your cheekbones before blending out.
- To give the appearance of a smaller nose, apply your chosen shade to the edges of your nose, then blend (top tip: add highlighter to the tip of your nose for extra wow-factor!).