LaRoc 120 Natural Colours Palette | Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Makeup PalettesSet 1 of 1
- A selection of 120 neutral shadows
- Comes in a stylish black hard case - perfect for travelling
- Water resistant
- Kind to skin
- Suitable for anyone 12 years & up
LaRoc 120 Natural Colours Palette | Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Description
Create neutral, wear-everywhere looks with ease with this 120 Natural Colours Palette from LaRoc. Presented in a sleek black case, this palette is perfect if you're new to the world of makeup and want to experiment, or you're a neutral lover looking to cover all bases in one handy palette.
This palette contains every shade you need to create beautiful natural looks for daytime, and features darker shades if you want to vamp it up for a night-time look. There's even a couple of green and yellow shadows to keep things interesting! If you're not sure how to start creating wonderfully wearable looks, why not try our step by step guide to creating a smoky eye below?
How to create a smoky eye
- Choose three colours: we recommend a light, medium, and darker shade of the same hue to create a smooth finished look. Keep it fresh for daytime looks with shimmery, pale shades, and kick it up a notch for night-time by experimenting with the darker shades.
- Apply eyeshadow primer to help keep everything in place!
- Take your lightest shade and apply it all over your eyelid with a flat brush, stopping before you reach the crease.
- Load your medium shade onto a fluffy blending brush and apply to your crease, making sure to blend the edges between this shade and the first one
- Dip the tip of your fluffy brush into your darkest eyeshadow and apply in a C shape to your outer corner, blending it again to avoid any harsh lines but making sure to keep it to the outer corner.
- From here you can get creative; add liquid eyeliner to your upper lash line, smudge your darker shadow along your lower lash line, or just add mascara and let your eyeshadow do the talking.