LCD Baby Heartbeat Monitor for Pregnancy
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Baby MonitorsSet 1 of 1
- This baby heartbeat monitor uses FHR with DSP techniques for both accuracy & reliability
- Ensures your baby's safety due to low ultrasound frequency, which is nonetheless accurate
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included), suitable for pregnancy terms of 12 weeks & above
- Built-in speaker & audio output complements LCD & TFT screens for real-time heartbeat
- Lets you monitor your baby's heartbeat daily, providing a comforting bond to the child
LCD Baby Heartbeat Monitor for Pregnancy Description
Pregnancy is a wonderful, yet often quite daunting, time for both first-time families and those who've been on the journey before. Yet experiencing the heartbeat of a baby in the womb is a magical feeling, and with a home heartbeat monitor, you're able to check up on the life within you daily if you so choose.
This simple-to-use baby heartbeat monitor is designed to be able to help you find your baby's heartbeat during pregnancy. Better yet, this home heartbeat monitor enables mothers-to-be to receive a real-time readout on the LCD display of your little one's heart's beats-per-minute, or BPM.
Knowing your baby is healthy and happy as you begin your life's journey together is hugely reassuring, and this baby heartbeat monitor has been designed to be sensitive, yet entirely safe and unobstrusive for the baby and the pregnant mother.
Taking two AA batteries (not included) to power on, this home heartbeat monitor can offer daily peace of mind if you're feeling anxious about your child - or simply provide a wonderful way of sharing the wonder with your partner or family as you watch the screen of this baby heartbeat monitor together. You can also listen in thanks to the built-in speaker.
With a simple LCD readout, you're never in the dark as to how your little bundle of joy is doing, and the manufacturers advise that you can also use your normal body lotion as a coupling agent for your home heartbeat monitor - making this a brilliantly accessible way of experiencing the very first beats of your baby's heart.
Suitable for women 12 weeks into their pregnancy and above.
The pocket fetal doppler is a handheld obstetrical unit, which applies to hospital, clinic, and home use for daily self-checking by pregnant women. It contains components of an ultrasonic signal transmitter and receiver, an analogue signal processing unit and an FHR calculating unit.
Calculating FHR with DSP techniques as used in the fetal heart monitor ensures FHR accuracy and reliability.
- Reliable FHR detection
- Acquire the fetal heartbeat signals from fetus throughout pregnancy with bicolour LCD screen and colour TFT screen
- Supports 2.5MHz probe
- High sensitivity probe, low ultrasound power, safer to the fetus
- Built-in speaker and audio output
- You can share your joy - a healthy and strong heartbeat with your lover, family, and friends
- Automatic power-off will shut off after one minute of inactivity
How to use: Before using it for the first time, make sure two AA batteries are in. Press the power button to power on, then adjust the volume. Lie flat with a cushion pillow, keeping legs straight and relaxed. Attach the fetal probe to the abdomen to locate the position of the fetus and find out the best direction to the fetal heart. After hearing regular fetal heart sound, the FHR value will display on the screen in real-time.
- Gestational weeks: Not less than 12 weeks
- Working temperature: 5-40 Deg.C / 41-104 Deg.F
- Storage/transportation temperature: -20-55 Deg.C / -4-131 Deg.F
- Working humidity: 15-85 percent
- Storage/transportation humidity: 10-93 percent
- Atmospheric pressure: 86-106kPa
- Integrative sensitivity: Not less than 90db
- FHR measuring range: 50-210 BPM
- Accuracy: + / - 2 BPM
- Speaker power: 0.5W
- Power: 2 AA Batteries (not included)
- Working frequency: 2.125-2.875 mHz
- Ultrasonic output intensity: Less than 10mW
- Display type: Colour
- Features: LCD Display
- Portable pattern type: Solid LCD
- Size: 1.35 inches
- Package Includes: 1 x Fetal heart meter
Note: This product does not include a coupling agent. It is recommended to use your body lotion for daily monitoring.
Detailed Product Information
- New from £18.90
Free Returns: Yes
Est. Delivery: 6th-12th Oct
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 28th-30th Sep
Highest Rated in Baby Monitors
Product Reviews of LCD Baby Heartbeat Monitor for Pregnancy
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified
Would 100% reccomend to everyone expecting.