Plantar Fasciitis Adjustable Night Splint
Purchase to review
- Four Sizes
- Light weight
Night splints have been found to be one of the most effective ways of treating and relieving the pain of Plantar Fasciitis.
Unlike bulky night splints, this brace is soft and comfortable. Easy to slip on and off meaning that it can easily be used whilst sitting watching TV, or at your desk at work. Also, far more convenient for travel, easy to pack up and take with you on holiday.
- Easy to put on, low profile and comfortable to wear.
- Prevents the shortening of the plantar fascia and stretches where needed.
- Keeps skin warm which helps stretch out the plantar fascia.
- Adjust dorsal flexion (amount of tension) to pull back toes toward the ankle.
- Ideal alternative to cumbersome Night Splints.
- Fits like a sock with a strap that connects the toes to the ankle to give dorsal flexion.
- Light weight and perfect for travelling.
- Flexible - allows you to walk in it if necessary.
- Grip sole enables the sock to be worn indoors and also used to sleep in.
- Easy to slip on and off during the day as well as overnight.
- Slowly lengthens the plantar fascia ligament.The dorsal flexion strap is adjustable so you control the amount of flexion each night whilst you get used to wearing it.
- Four sizes and easily adjustable to suit treatment requirements.
- Material Content: Trioxin lining, rubberized center, nylon outer.
See images for sizing guide.
- Size:Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Want To Sell This Product? Sell on OnBuy