- * Free shipping except remote area
- * Ship from UK, 3 to 5 business days
- * 24 months warranty by seller
- * Come with the Hoya UX UV Filter.
Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Overview
A contemporary take on the classic short telephoto macro lens, the Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED excels at close range with its life-size 1:1 maximum magnification and a minimum focusing distance of 1'. Contributing to its success is an advanced optical design that includes one extra-low dispersion element, which minimizes chromatic aberrations in order to achieve high clarity and color accuracy. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings are also used to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in bright and backlit conditions. A Silent Wave Motor AF system produces fast, near-silent focusing performance that suits both stills shooting and movie recording, which can instantly be manually overridden by simply turning the manual focus ring. Further contributing to producing sharp imagery, VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization compensates for the effects of camera shake by up to three shutter speed steps.
The UX UV filter with newly added water repellent coating is a redesign of the HMC UV(C) filter, now integrated into the new entry class UX series along with the CIR-PL Slim filter. The UX UC filter is a completely new concept design product targeting the entry class users and providing high quality standards with basic and contemporary functions.
"UX" in the series name stands for "User eXperience", as to indicate all the experiences that users will acquire through using these filters and all that comes with. By naming this series UX, we aim to offer users better individual experiences through all the activities connected with photography.
Though not visible to the naked eyes, UV rays may affect the image when shooting in locations like seaside or mountainous environments, resulting in blurred contours or faded and whitish images.
UV filters can suppress the UV spectrum contained in daylight that mainly causes poor effects on the images. This filter can be used with both film and digital cameras, and assures more vivid images. In addition, by keeping it constantly attached, this filter serve as everyday lens protection.
Other Popular Nikon Products In Lenses
Compare Similar Products
- 0696460215957 (EAN)
Other Products in Lenses
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Lenses
Top 15 Highest Rated Products in Lenses
Popular Products In Lenses
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- The tiny-yet-tough GoPro HERO7 is an adventuring essential!
- A waterproof exterior means the action camera will go where you go
- Effortlessly capture full HD video & 12MP photos
- Snap up the brilliant PowerShot SX620 HS!
- A brilliant digital camera from photography experts Canon
- This 25x optical zoom camera offers unlimited creativity
- Make the Olympus TG-5 your trusty adventure partner
- This waterproof digital camera is part of the Tough range
- Strong & durable design to withstand shock, water & more
- The Olympus TG-5 Camera is tough by name & tough by nature
- The perfect partner for your global travels
- High-powered TruePic VIII image processor
- Capture every moment with this Canon EOS 4000D camera & lens
- The 18-megapixel sensor ensures high-quality capture
- Complete with a EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III Canon lens
- Get started with this brilliant DSLR kit for beginners
- From photography experts Canon
- This EOS 200D comes with 18-55mm lens for all-round shooting
- Brilliant bridge camera from photography experts Nikon
- This Coolpix P900 captures images with incredible detail
- Features superb high zoom for wildlife & night sky shooting
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.