Boxer Vinyl Adhesive 1 Pint | Vinyl Pool Repair Glue
- Adhere vinyl patches & repairs to pools with ease
- No need to empty your pool - this glue can mend your liner underwater!
- Permanent repair - no need for welding or separate adhesives
- UV resistant with ultra-strong adhesion properties
- Can be used in fresh, chlorinated, pond & sea water
If a dreaded hole has appeared in your vinyl pool liner, there's no need to panic: thanks to Boxer's vinyl adhesive, you can mend your pool without the hassle of draining it! This UV resistant adhesive is a permanent repair solution, so you can skip the need for welding or other adhesives, and get back to relaxing in your pool.
- Make sure your pool surface is clean
- Cut a vinyl patch slightly bigger than the damaged area
- For inflatables or light gauge vinyls, apply this adhesive to the patch sparingly, press tightly onto surface to repair and let dry for 24 hours
- For deep underwater repairs, apply adhesive to patch and fold patch over on itself until you reach the area, then unfold and apply immediately to your liner, making sure to get rid of any water bubbles. Leave to dry for 48 hours, and allow 4-7 days for a full cure.
Please note: using a face mask or goggles is recommended when working underwater with this glue.
- 6579187464157 (EAN)