Boxer Vinyl Adhesive 1/4 Pint | Vinyl Pool Repair Glue
Purchase to review
- Mend your vinyl pool liner without needing to drain the water!
- Perfect for adhering vinyl patches & repair kits
- UV resistant & highly conformable
- Ideal for all types of water; fresh, chlorinated or pond
If a dreaded hole has appeared in your vinyl pool liner, there's no need to panic: thanks to Boxer's vinyl adhesive, you can mend your pool without the hassle of draining it! This UV resistant adhesive is a permanent repair solution, so you can skip the need for welding or other adhesives, and get back to relaxing in your pool.
Instructions for use:
- Make sure your pool surface is clean
- Cut a vinyl patch slightly bigger than the damaged area
- For inflatables or light gauge vinyls, apply this adhesive to the patch sparingly, press tightly onto surface to repair and let dry for 24 hours
- For deep underwater repairs, apply adhesive to patch and fold patch over on itself until you reach the area, then unfold and apply immediately to your liner, making sure to get rid of any water bubbles. Leave to dry for 48 hours, and allow 4-7 days for a full cure.
- 8794165461678 (EAN)