Middle English Literature (Blackwell Guides to Criticism)
"Middle English" is a student guide to the most influential critical writing on Middle English literature. This title brings together extracts from some of the major authorities in the field. It introduces readers to different critical approaches to key Middle English texts. It treats a wide range o...View full description
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of Stock
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Other Popular Unbranded Products In Literature & Literary Studies
Compare Similar Products
"Middle English" is a student guide to the most influential critical writing on Middle English literature. This title brings together extracts from some of the major authorities in the field. It introduces readers to different critical approaches to key Middle English texts. It treats a wide range of Middle English texts, including "The Owl and the Nightingale", "The Canterbury Tales" and "Morte d'Arthur". It is organized around key critical concerns, such as authorship, genre, and textual form. Each critical concern can be used as the basis for one week's work in a semester-long course. This title enables readers to forge new connections between different approaches.
- 0631232907 (ISBN-10)
- 9780631232902 (ISBN)
Other Products in Literature & Literary Studies
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Literature & Literary Studies
Top 15 Highest Rated Products in Literature & Literary Studies
Popular Products In Literature & Literary Studies
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- Learn about the history of dinosaurs with easy-to-read facts
- This Encyclopedia Prehistorica is packed full of fun dinosaur facts
- A entertaining, interactive way to learn with this dinosaur book
- Take a visual & detailed journey through the history of weapons
- Examines edged weapons from around the world
- A directory spanning the Stone Age era to the 21st century
- Viking Boy is action-packed & sure to impress your young reader!
- Blends fantasy & history with a dash of Viking adventure
- Centres around Gunnar, the young son of a Viking chieftain
- The Scratch & Sniff Book Of Weed is 22 pages of fun
- Sure to entertain with over 20 scratch-&-sniff scents
- Investigates the history, effects & science of cannabis
- Learn how to win friends & influence people!
- Classic self-help book written by Dale Carnegie
- Perfect for improving self-confidence
- The Secret is the fastest-selling self-help book of all time
- Written by Rhonda Byrne
- Based on the earlier film of the same name
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.