Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- Jelly Cardistry EDGE Trainer - Trick
- Skill Level :No Skill Required
- Manufacturer :Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc.
- Why learn magic tricks? There are many reason but above all, performing magic will help you boost your self-confidence. Learning a few simple tricks is a great way to build confidence and is a good ice breaker. When performed well, a simple magic trick can generate a lot of positive attention and make you feel quite good. Continue to develop your special skill and see how you can use your talent to help bring much happiness to others.
Looking to learn or practice your cardistry skills? Tired of
cards spilling onto the ground? Here's a product geared just for
Specially designed for training, perfect edge radians. Full with a curved screen, great handling and smooth for cardistry.
About the appearance and weight:
- The design of the Jelly Cardistry 2.0 is combined with the concept of the arc screen and the full screen.
- Both sides are designed with a curved screen, which can make the edges especially smooth.
- Regarding the weight, after multiple testing trials, we finally selected a moderate weight. This is perfect for performing cardistry.
Some great features of Jelly Cardistry 2.0 include:
- Perfect appearance -- glittering and translucent carving.
- Both sides are designed with a curved screen -- great handling and smooth for cardistry.
- You don't have to worry about the deck sticking together.
- The deck is washable, very convenient!
- It contains 5 pieces. Each is the thickness of 4 normal Bicycle Playing Cards.
|Rank||#21 Magic & Practical Jokes|