- Ten essential neutral shadows
- Great for beginners
- Highly pigmented & easily blendable
- Black compact case - perfect to take away with you or keep them protected at home
Ensure you always have the essentials to create fabulous flicks or dramatic smokey eyes at hand with this palette of ten neutral eyeshadows from LaRoc. This palette is brilliant for beginners as a jumping off point into the wonderful world of eyeshadow, but also doubles up as a great top-up of the must-have colours for any shadow addict's makeup bag.
This collection of neutral shades has the ultimate edit of wear-anywhere colours, and they range from matte to shimmery so you'll have no problem creating funky looks again and again. They're formulated to be highly pigmented and easily blendable, helping you create the look you want easily.
Nestled in a sleek black case, these shadows are brilliant for creating a variety of looks from simple liner all the way up to show-stopping eyeshadow looks like a halo eye or cut crease. Not sure what to try first? Using eyeshadow as eyeliner is a good place to start as it's quick and easy to do, especially if you've used eyeliner before - check out the step-by-step guide below for a foolproof look.
Creating eyeliner with eyeshadow:
- Start by prepping your lid with some eyeshadow primer to help lock your creations in place
- Next, get a clean angled eyeliner brush, and dampen it slightly
- Swipe your brush through your desired colour
- Apply carefully along your upper lash line and you're done!