MAM Newborn Feeding Set - Purple | Self-Sterilising Baby Bottles Set
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Bottle SetsSet 1 of 1
- Make baby's feeding time ultra-easy with these purple baby bottles
- This MAM Newborn Feeding Set features an adorable bunny design
- Boasts a clever self-sterilising anti-colic function
- Includes a soother & soft cleaning brush
- Perfect for use on the go or for transitioning from breast to bottle
MAM Newborn Feeding Set - Purple | Self-Sterilising Baby Bottles Set Description
When it finally comes to introducing your bundle of joy to the world, this purple MAM Easy Start Newborn Feeding Set will make those first few months as easy-breezy as possible! Containing everything you'll need to get started with your baby's nourishment, it'll tick off enjoyable, comfortable feeding in an instant.
Both the bottles and soother feature the brilliant symmetrical MAM SkinSoft teat that's just the right size for tiny mouths. Thanks to its familiar feel, it boasts a 94% acceptance rate from babies that'll make the transition from breast to bottle smooth and stress-free.
Featuring a nifty self-sterilising function, the award-winning anti-colic bottles are easy to keep safe and hygienic for baby - even on the go. Practical and oh-so-cute, they're a must-have for every newborn!
How do I use the self-sterilising feature of this MAM Newborn Feeding Set?
- Clean the bottles thoroughly using the soft brush
- Assemble parts as follows: base with silicone valve, teat with screw ring, bottle body and protective cap
- Fill the base with the silicone valve with 20ml of cool water, using the protective cap as a measuring cup
- Pop the screw ring with the teat in the bottle base and place the bottle body on it (you can screw it in slightly to avoid hot water pouring out when removing the bottle from the microwave) before fitting the protective cap on top
- Heat in the microwave for 3 minutes on 500-1000W