Highly coveted options in the Business Books & Management Books range are comprised of:
- The off Switch
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don't
- Foundations of Strategy
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too
- Warehouse Management: A Complete Guide to Improving Efficiency and Minimizing Costs in the Modern Warehouse
- PRINCE2 Agile
- Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade
We can confirm that these are the need-to-know options from that category, highlighted here so buyers can consider even more great items.
Our buyers believe your choice can be compared to:
- Customer Management Excellence: Successful Strategies
- Designing, Delivering and Evaluating L&D: Essentials for Practice
- Human Resource Management in Context: Insights, Strategy and Solutions
- Managing Change: A Critical Perspective
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
With this in mind, why don't you compare them all against each other to help decide which option is best for your requirements?