Engineering Mechanics: Statics v. 1
Part of a two-volume introduction to engineering mechanics, this volume focuses on statistics, covering the action of forces on structures and machines in equilibrium. It contains 71 sample problems and 843 unsolved problems from which a wide choice of assignments can be set.
- 0471849111 (ISBN-10)
- 9780471849117 (ISBN)
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Mechanical Engineering & Materials
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- A Squash And A Squeeze has had a revamp for its 25th anniversary!
- Special edition of this much-loved classic by Julia Donaldson
- Beautifully illustrated by Axel Scheffler
- Lullaby tells the tragedy of a wealthy Parisian couple
- Written by the young, talented Leïla Slimani
- A perfect thriller-come-social-commentary
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.