Milton Antibacterial Surface Wipes - 30 Wipes
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Baby WipesSet 1 of 1
- Keep your baby safe with Milton Antibacterial Surface Wipes
- Trusted biocide formula kills 99.9% of bacteria & fungi
- Also effective against viruses, including vomiting bug Norovirus
- Limited environmental impact: wipes are 100% biodegradable
- Compact packaging keeps wipes fresh for on-the-go cleaning
Milton Antibacterial Surface Wipes - 30 Wipes Description
Caring for a new-born baby is a true joy, but keeping them safe from germs is a different matter entirely. There are obvious sites where microbes might be lurking, like the potty or changing mat, but you also have to think about other locations as well, like their highchair and toys that could be harbouring microbes. Trying to keep these invisible pests away from your child can feel overwhelming, but you can wipe away your fears with Milton Antibacterial Surface Wipes.
Milton cleaning products have been loved by parents for over 70 years, and with the efficacy of their antibacterial surface wipes it’s not hard to see why. Their special biocide formula kills 99.9% of bacteria and fungal spores. It’s effective against certain viruses too, including Norovirus, the hyper-contagious vomiting and diarrhoea bug. Wiping down surfaces with these cloths are sure to keep your baby safe from harm.
You may balk at using disposable wipes - aren’t they bad for the environment? Not Milton Antibacterial Surface Wipes. Unlike many other wet wipes, they are 100% biodegradable, so you can use them without worrying about filling up a landfill site.
Milton surface wipes don’t just degrade quickly, they dry fast too, leaving no trace or fragrance behind. This makes them ideal for using on the highchair, your baby’s plates or anywhere else your little angel might eat at (which, let’s face it, is almost everywhere) as there are no lingering tastes or smells that will put them off their food.
If keeping surfaces clean at home is difficult, it’s doubly so for the outside world. Luckily, Milton Antibacterial Surface Wipes are the perfect solution. Their small pack size makes them brilliant for stowing away in a changing bag, ready for you to whip them out whenever a quick sterilisation is needed. Their packaging includes a moisture-lock lid so your wipes stay clean and fresh when you’re out and about.
Please note: Although Milton Antibacterial Surface Wipes are 100% biodegradable, they are not suitable for flushing. Please dispose of them using a bin, not in the toilet.
Deionised water (10 - 50%), Ethanol (≥50%)
Dimensions: W15 x L9 x H5cm
Milton's Antibacterial Surface Wipes (30s) are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting all the surfaces in your home, or any surface you need to clean when you are out and about or on holiday. The surface wipes use a bleach and rinse free formula to clean. These wipes are ideal for cleaning high chairs, change mats, toilets, door handles, kitchen surfaces and can also be used to clean baby soothers. They are fast drying and leave no stains. The wipes are fragrance free, and each wipe is 100% biodegradable.
- 30 pack of surface wipes
- Kills 99.9% of germs including bacterial and fungi
- 100% biodegradable tissue of natural origin
- Ideal for travel and quick clean-ups with baby
- Dries quickly and leaves no trace
Age recommendation: 0 months+
Dimensions: 15 x 9 x 5cm
Detailed Product Information
- New from £4.95
|chockablocked ltd||(90 reviews)||-||
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 21st-22nd Aug
|£4.95||Add To Basket|
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 21st-24th Aug
|£5.99||Add To Basket|