These are the coolest mini fridges you need in your bedroom
How amazing would it be to have your own mini bar in your bedroom?! Don't worry, it won't cost you a small fortune for a can of coke or a cheeky tipple - but you will get the luxury of cold drinks and snacks on hand!
That's why we're loving mini fridges right now! These super handy can coolers and beer fridges are a must-have for chilling out or smashing your gaming session - they're also pretty useful for makeup and beauty products too, as you'll see below!
What to look for in the best bedroom mini fridges
Pay attention to size (and capacity) when picking your mini fridge. Despite what the name suggests, not all mini fridges are the same size. Here's a quick breakdown of what you can expect:
You'll also want to make sure your mini fridge is quiet if you're going to be sleeping while it's running. Don't forget about portable mini fridges too - you can take them with you on road trips, or even if you're just having a movie night downstairs!
Not sure what type is right for you? Take a look at our guide to choosing the best mini fridges, which includes everything you need to know!
Our pick of the best mini fridges
Best makeup fridge - Global Gizmos 33249 4L Pink Mini Fridge
- Portable mini fridge that has a capacity of up to 4L
- Ideal for drinks cans, snacks and beauty products
- Quality insulation that keeps contents hot or cold
- Comes with a removable shelf and low price tag
Pretty in pink, we love this eye-catching portable mini fridge. It's compact and lightweight, but more importantly it will keep your sensitive cosmetics stored at the ideal temperature for the best results.
Best for gaming - SIA DC2BL 50L Mini Fridge & Drinks Cooler
- Large 15L capacity that can hold around 18 bottles
- Glass door so you don't waste energy looking inside
- Features removable shelves and adjustable legs
- Ideal for gaming sessions and movie marathons
Discover the perfect mini fridge if you're after a stylish bedroom drinks cooler or beer fridge. You won't have to worry about constantly refilling it - this has a huge 50L capacity, which fits around 18 bottles and even more cans, whether that's soft drinks, beer or ready-mixed cocktails.
Best quiet mini fridge - Subcold Ultra 6 Mini Fridge
- Really quiet at just 26dB so it's perfect for in the bedroom
- Compact design and capacity of 6L - holds up to eight cans
- Portable mini fridge with mains and USB power cables
- Runs hot and cold - ideal for drinks, snack or cosmetics
Can't sleep when you can hear ticking clocks or traffic outside? This is the mini fridge for you. It runs at a super quiet 26dB (as loud as whispering!) which is why it's one of the best mini fridges for bedrooms.
Best dorm room mini fridge - Cookology MFR67WH 67L Mini Fridge
- Massive 67L capacity mini fridge with door shelves
- Compact fridge space that's perfect for students
- No more stolen milk - keep this fridge in your room
- It's extremely cheap to run, only using 0.3KW a day
It costs hardly anything to run, it'll fit all your leftover pizzas and curries (plus drinks and more), and it's compact and quiet enough to go in your room. What's not to love about this Cookology mini fridge?!