- Own a piece of motorcycling history with this Norton Manx model
- A pre-built model of the famous 500CC 1951 motorcycle
- This Manx Norton 4602 is brought to you by Italeri
- Stunning 1:9 scale replica of the original
- Wonderful as a gift for a motorbike enthusiast
A superb 1:9 scale replica of the iconic racing motorbike, this pre-built Norton Manx 500CC 1951 Motorcycle from scale model experts Italeri is here to bring back a sense of nostalgia.
The bike famously captured the nation's hearts in the ever-so successful Isle of Man TT in the '50s to become one of the most legendary racing motorbikes around - and now you can own it in miniature form.
Boasting a double cradle frame (Featherbed) and a single cylinder, there'll be no mistaking the Manx 500CC model when proudly displayed on your shelf. It would make an ideal addition to your collection of vintage motorcycle models or a thoughtful gift for that special someone.
Please note: This Italeri 4602 model comes pre-built.