National Geographic Kids Ultimate Oceanpedia: The Most Complete Ocean Reference Ever
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Natural HistorySet 1 of 1
- Hardback book of 272 pages of pure National Geographic knowledge to inspire curious kids
- Facts presented in accessible-yet-educational language, plus vibrant imagery
- Not just animals & plants - this book also informs on weather, coral reefs, waves & more
- Up-to-the-minute discoveries from scientific experts reveal the secrets of the deep
- Environmental advice & information on ecological risks help kids understand our planet better
National Geographic Kids Ultimate Oceanpedia: The Most Complete Ocean Reference Ever Description
It's hard to believe that there's still so much about the ocean and the animals living within it that humanity is discovering, even to this day. With some of the deepest fathoms of our own planet's seas yet to be explored, imaginations of all ages can't help but get fired up learning about the revelations being made.
National Geographic Kids, in coordination with author Christina Wilsdon, reveal the great mysteries of the deep in fun and accessible language that still helps to imprint science and natural history in kids' minds. Parents might even pick up some trivia too, if you get tempted to flick through the pages!
In fact, at 272 pages, the Ultimate Oceanpedia is a hardback book packed with information on animals like turtles and fish, but also natural formations and geographic phenomena, such as reefs, how shorelines form and how the sea itself interacts in tandem with our planet's climate and the formation of weather.
The book doesn't shy away from helping kids to understand the ecological impact that some of society's activities have had on the ocean either - and may well prove a solid first step in inspiring the next generation of readers to make a difference once they're older.
From tsunamis and sea turtles to riptides and reefs, learn all about the creatures, science, and ecology of our oceans, which cover more of the planet than all the continents and are just as important!
Travel through all parts of the ocean to learn how it affects our world, including storms and climate. Amazing facts, photos, illustrations, and diagrams are found throughout this book, along with conservation tips, weird-but-true facts, and a mini ocean atlas. Challenges to the health of our ocean and its creatures are also presented along with what people are doing to keep it pristine for generations to come!
- Language: English
Detailed Product Information
- New from £13.85
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 8th-11th Aug
|£13.85||Add To Basket|
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 6th-7th Aug
|£30.84||Add To Basket|