Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
- Omega Oils & Shea Butter
- Seals in Long-Lasting Moisture
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
Directions For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
|Rank||#4 Lip Balms|
|#77 Skin Care|
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Product Reviews of Nivea, A Kiss of Recovery, Medicated Lip Repair, SPF 15, (4.8g)