Norton Security Standard 2020 1 User & 1 Device - 1 Year Subscription with Automatic Renewal Description
Delivering unrivalled protection against malicious attacks on your Mac or PC, this One Device Norton Security Standard 2020 software is the perfect solution for staying safe online. Thanks to its advanced technology, malware, spyware, viruses and other online threats stand no chance!
Ideal for individual use, it shelters your device with one single protection plan to safeguard your identity and online transactions - ensuring that bank transfers, online shopping and watching your favourite shows poses minimum risk.
It even warns you about unsafe website before visiting and therefore reduces exposure to any suspicious content. What's more: this 2020 edition comes with auto-renewal so you never have to worry!
- Protects your device against viruses, spyware, malware and other online risks
- Shelters one device with a single protection plan
- Suitable for Windows or Mac
- Easily monitor protection from one handy dashboard
- Subscription renews automatically for your convenience
Windows® Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
Mac® Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac® OS.
Important note: This software will only activate within Europe. Enrolment (auto-renewal) can be turned off at any time. Norton advises review of renewal price 30-45 days before the end of the subscription. This provides plenty of time to review your current subscription and protection plan, and to adjust or cancel the auto-renewal directly with Norton if you wish to.
This product can be used to renew your current Norton Security Standard 1 Device via the Norton Software you have installed. Enrolment with Norton is required and you'll be provided with step-by-step instructions with your License Key. Norton no longer provide CD for installation, but now provide easy access to download the software.