Mishimoto Honda S2000 Oil Cooler Kit, 2000-2009, Black Thermostatic
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of Stock
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Other Popular Mishimoto Products In Oil CoolersSet 1 of 1
- Direct fit for 2000-2009 Honda S2000
- Oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
- Minimal pressure loss with dramatic temperature drop
- Thermostatic oil sandwich plate allows oil to reach optimum temperature
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Whether you are carving corners with the top down or blasting down the drag strip, your high-revving S2000 needs a reliable and effective cooling system.Mishimoto is proud to release an all-new, direct-fit oil cooler kit engineered and designed specifically for the AP1 and AP2 Honda S2000.This kit utilizes a large 19-row oil cooler mounted in the front grill for optimum airflow and cooling capability.It includes preassembled stainless steel lines and S2000-specific mounting brackets for a painless and clean installation.The Mishimoto oil cooler kit increases overall oil capacity by .6 qt and significantly reduces temperatures while maintaining minimal pressure drop.This kit is available with a thermostatic sandwich plate for additional oil-temperature control, and your choice of a stealth black or silver cooler.As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.
Detailed Product Information
|Purchase Includes||(4) - Application Specific Mounting Brackets (Including Horn Relocation Bracket)|
(1) - 19 Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) - 2ft, 11in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 150 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) - 3ft, 8in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 150 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) - M20 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) - M20 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) - M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) - Mounting Hardware Set
|Vehicle Specific or Universal||Vehicle Specific|