- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
- Made from Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel
- 8.5cm blade
- Virobloc ring to lock the blade in place
- Blade can be locked in open or closed position
- Stylish varnished beechwood handle
Opinel No. 8 Locking Knife | 8.5cm Stainless Steel Blade Description
Opinel are known for making simple, good quality knives - and the Opinel No. 8 lives up to expectations! This locking knife is constructed from just five quality parts - the blade, the handle, the rivet, the shell ring, and the Virobloc ring. The simplicity of the design and quality construction of each part gives the knife longevity and sturdiness.
The 8.5cm blade is made from Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel that has had chrome added to it to help ward off corrosion. The steel used makes it an excellent knife for those who plan to use it outdoors as it will be more resistant to the elements.
The knife can be locked in either an open or closed position thanks to the Virobloc ring, making it a great knife for both stable cutting and safe transportation. The Virobloc ring is a double ring twist lock that fixes the blade in place so you never have to worry about the knife closing on your fingers.
The attractive varnished beech handle is comfortable to hold, and easy to grip, ensuring you have full control and confidence in your cutting.
Fun fact: the handle makes the knife float if you drop it in water!
|#313 Outdoor Recreation|
|#594 Sports & Outdoors|
Highest Rated in Knives
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Product Reviews of Opinel No. 8 Locking Knife | 8.5cm Stainless Steel Blade
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified
When the product is delivered, you must be able to provide a valid driving licence or passport as proof of age. The product can only be delivered to the address given on the order, not left in a safe place or any other delivery options.