Anglican Approaches to Scripture: From the Reformation to the Present
Many of the controversial religious debates of our day grow out of disagreements about how to interpret scripture correctly. Is it a historical or theological text? How do we address the apparent contradictions? In Anglican Approaches to Scripture , the sequel to ATB Book of the Year Christian Hope...View full description
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of Stock
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Other Popular Unbranded Products In Other Religions
Compare Similar Products
Many of the controversial religious debates of our day grow out of disagreements about how to interpret scripture correctly. Is it a historical or theological text? How do we address the apparent contradictions? In Anglican Approaches to Scripture , the sequel to ATB Book of the Year Christian Hope and Christian Life , Greer shows the multi-layered Anglican tradition of what scripture is and how it is to be interpreted.
- 0824523687 (ISBN-10)
- 9780824523688 (ISBN)
Other Products in Other Religions
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Other Religions
Top 15 Highest Rated Products in Other Religions
Popular Products In Other Religions
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- Throw on your best pearls & beret for this Dior catwalk!
- Celebrates the 70th anniversary of Dior’s first ever collection
- A decadent coffee table book with Complete Collections
- Learn about the history of dinosaurs with easy-to-read facts
- This Encyclopedia Prehistorica is packed full of fun dinosaur facts
- A entertaining, interactive way to learn with this dinosaur book
- Indulge your taste buds with The National Trust Book of Scones
- A compilation of quirky facts & tasty teatime bakes
- Collected & authored by blogger Sarah Clelland
- Learn how to win friends & influence people!
- Classic self-help book written by Dale Carnegie
- Perfect for improving self-confidence
- The Secret is the fastest-selling self-help book of all time
- Written by Rhonda Byrne
- Based on the earlier film of the same name
- Take a visual & detailed journey through the history of weapons
- Examines edged weapons from around the world
- A directory spanning the Stone Age era to the 21st century
- Viking Boy is action-packed & sure to impress your young reader!
- Blends fantasy & history with a dash of Viking adventure
- Centres around Gunnar, the young son of a Viking chieftain
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.