How Far Is Far?: Comparing Geographical Distances (Measuring and Comparing)
This series uses child friendly points of reference to explore scientific and mathematical measurements. The books present numerical data in a visual way that makes it easier to comprehend. Each book will start with a measurement the child will be familiar with.
Sorry This Item is Out of Stock
Leave your email and we will message you once it's back in stock
Thank you. We will email you when the item is back in stock.
- 1406219533 (ISBN-10)
- 9781406219531 (ISBN)
Other Products in Other Subjects
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Other Subjects
Highest Rated Products in Other Subjects
|1||Studio 1 Pupil Book (11-14 French)||(1)||£14.75|
|2||Expo OCR French GCSE: Higher Book - 2nd Edition | GCSE French Book||(1)||£19.59|
Popular Products In Other Subjects You'll Love
- The Toe By Toe manual is a brilliant reading resource
- Created by authors Keda Cowling & Harry Cowling
- Helps children decode & read more fluently
- Studio 1 Pupil Book (11-14) is a French student's friend!
- Contains six modules and multiple units in each
- Packed with content to help ace the curriculum
- Enhance your learning with this OCR GCSE French book
- Expo OCR French GCSE book compiled by exam board syllabus experts
- 2nd edition with nine chapters covering the five essential topics
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.