Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable Unprotected Battery
Here's why you'll love OnBuy:
- We're trusted - with over 66,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
Compare Similar Products to Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable Unprotected Battery
Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable Unprotected Battery Description
Panasonic 18650 3400mAh Battery
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Nominal Capacity: 3400mAh
Type: Li-ion, Rechargeable
Charging Method: CC/CV 4.2V
Discharge Voltage: 2.7V
Battery Size: ?18.50 mm x 65.30 mm
Min. Rated Capacity: 3350mAh
Standard Charging Current CC: 1625mA
Continuous Discharge Current: 6.6A
Energy: 676 WH/l
Weight: 48.5gr. Max
Battery BMS Protection Circuit: No
18650 Rechargeable (Li-Ion) Batteries / Cells can be dangerous if used improperly.
By buying Li-ion batteries from Ecoluxshop, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
Lithium-ion (Li-ion) rechargeable batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated, damaged,
defective or stored incorrectly when not in use.
The customer/user assumes all responsibility associated with their use, charging and discharging and their safe storage and/or transport.
Ecoluxshop, its suppliers or original manufacturers cannot be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be stored securely in a suitable case at all times when not in use. (We supply free battery cases with every order).
- Do not short circuit the cell or battery.
- Always use a high quality charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (By allowing the voltage to fall below 2.7V depending on the cell specifications).
- Check all battery wraps and insulators regularly.
- Replace worn / damaged wraps and insulators before further use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat, cold or sudden temperature fluctuations.
- Always dispose of old cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
Compare Sellers for Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable Unprotected Battery
- New from £8.34
|(88 reviews)||1 months||
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 10th-12th Oct
Highest Rated in Rechargeable Batteries
Popular products recommended for you
Product Reviews of Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable Unprotected Battery
All OnBuy Reviews are Verified