Pair of Plain Blue Percussion Rhythm Sticks 14"
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Drum AccessoriesSet 1 of 1
- Hit these snazzy blue rhythm sticks together to create a range of tones & sound effects
- Either strike the sticks together or use in conjunction with clashing cymbals or drums
- Children from just three years old can pick up these rhythm sticks & make sweet music
- Perfect for using during children's playtime, music classes & young rhythm bands
- Finished off in a rich blue colour & a high-gloss enamel for a superb quality appearance
Pair of Plain Blue Percussion Rhythm Sticks 14" Description
This hardy Pair of Plain Blue Percussion Rhythm Sticks 14" are the perfect addition to any children's band or music class. Exquisitely finished with a high-gloss enamel, you can rely on years of joyful use from these kid-friendly northern hardwood rhythm sticks.
Incredibly easy to use, children can simply bash the sticks together to create a variety of percussive sounds that add depth and excitement to your typical music class. By clicking the sticks together or using them as drumsticks, they can create beautiful musical tones and effects that are sure to inspire them.
Alternatively, children can investigate further and strike them against cymbals or drums to experiment with the huge range of sounds they can create. Constructed from sturdy northern hardwood, young children from the tender age of just three years old can consistently strike these rhythm sticks together without breaking them.
As such, children can be encouraged to take a more active role in rhythm bands even from a young age without worrying that they might break expensive or delicate instruments. The smooth rhythm sticks lend themselves beautifully to being used in a range of environments including (but not limited to!) classrooms, music classes and youth clubs.
Not to mention, popular community hubs such as churches and learning centres could always benefit from having a few pairs of these sticks tucked away for a rainy day. Afterall, is there anything more guaranteed to make a child smile than creating some musical mayhem?
Rhythm sticks are made of fine northern hardwoods for maximum tone and effect. Beautifully finished in high-gloss enamel, the sticks are 14" long, plain, with rounded ends.
Detailed Product Information