Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- A unique way to say 'good luck'
- Packed with tiny treats to ease their mind before exams
- Ideal for GCSEs, A Levels, university or professional exams
- Presented in an organza bag - a great keepsake!
- Contains one of each item on the label
As we all know, exams are a stressful time in anyone's life. Show your friend or loved one some support with this fabulous Exam Survival Kit - bound to make them smile!
A truly unique and thoughtful way to send them your good luck wishes, the green organza bag holds an array of tiny treats, each with a specific significance (as detailed on the laminated label).
- Playing card - to help you 'deal' with challenges
- Coffee - to keep you awake when revising
- Balloon - to help you reach for the sky
- Penny - for good luck!
- Marble - to replace the ones you may lose
- Paperclip - to hold your nerves together
- Sweets - have a break from revising and treat yourself
- Elastic band - be flexible; if you don't get a question go back and answer it later
- Toothpick - to help you carefully pick your answers
- Love Hearts - to remind you that you are loved and supported
- Candle - to remind you there is a light at the end of the tunnel
- Coloured pencil - because you have a bright future
Dimensions: 13 x 18cm
Please note: items may differ slightly from those shown in the picture.
SMILE GIFTS UK