- Fun twist on a classic game to make your hen party one to remember
- Up to 24 guests can play
- You'll get an A2 poster, a set of instructions, and 24 bouquet stickers
Games are an easy way to get a party going, and this one is no exception! This game of Pin the Bouquet on the Bride is a quirky twist on the classic game Pin the Tail on the Donkey and will be hilarious fun for any hen party. If your hen party is going to have little ones in attendance, or you'd just like to keep the event PG - this game is a perfect choice. You'll get an A2 poster, a set of instructions and 24 bouquet stickers meaning up to 24 guests can play and enjoy the fun.
How to play
- Use a scarf or something similar to blindfold the player and spin them just enough to confuse their sense of direction (avoid spinning too much if bubbly is on the menu!)
- Get them to place their bouquet sticker where they think the target is - and try to hold your laughter as people miss the mark completely!
- Whoever gets their sticker closest wins
|Brand||UK Party Games|