(Pipette Cap) 100ml Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure Organic Natural
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Antiseptics & DisinfectantsSet 1 of 1
- Helps to keep hair, skin and nails healthy
- Helps to fight infection
- Makes an ideal hand sanitizer
- Effective insect repellent
(Pipette Cap) 100ml Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure Organic Natural Description
Used as a traditional medicine for centuries by native Australians for colds, coughs and skin ailments, Tea tree oil has grown in popularity in recent years, well known for its numerous health benefits and wide array of useful applications.
Due to its powerful anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, Tea tree oil is one of the most popular essential oils and commonly found in medicinal, cosmetic, body care and household products.
Derived from the leaves of the Tea tree, also known as Melaleuca Alternifolia, Tea tree oil is an essential oil with a fresh camphor-like earthy aroma and a colour which can be described as ranging from colourless to pale yellow.
- Helps to keep hair, skin and nails healthy.
- Helps to fight infection - Tea tree oil contains Terpinen-4-01, a compound that has been proven to kill certain types of bacteria, viruses and fungus. Terpinen-4-01 increases the activity of white blood cells which help fight infection.
- Makes an ideal hand sanitizer - Studies have shown that Tea tree oil kills several common types of bacteria and viruses.
- An effective insect repellent - Studies show that Tea tree oil is more effective at repelling mosquitoes than DEET ( the most commonly used ingredient in commercial repellents)
- An effective natural deodorant due to its anti-bacterial properties.
- An antiseptic for minor cuts.
- Encourages wound healing due to its ability to reduce inflammation and the way in which it triggers white blood cell activity, which is vital for optimum healing.
- Can reduce the severity of acne.
- Effective in curing nail fungus.
- Effective as a mouthwash for combating bad breath.
- An efficient all-purpose cleaner.
- May help to reduce dandruff.
- An effective treatment for Athletes Foot.
- Add to water and rinse fruit and vegetables for protection from mold.
- An effective treatment for head lice.
- Not for internal use
- Do not use on skin undiluted, dilute with some olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil etc.
All orders placed before 12 noon will be dispatched on the same day.
There is no postage done at the weekends or on Bank Holidays.
Disclaimer - Any information provided by us is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The use of any information provided is for the sole responsibility of the user. We advise you to consult with your doctor or health care professional prior to using any Essential Oils.
- Pipette Cap: Pipette Cap
Detailed Product Information