A Scottish Assembly
First book of poems by a young Scots academic. It builds, through its control of an encyclopaedic range of reference, into a portrait of his nation and an argument for a sort of nationalism. His book "The Savage and the City in the Work of T.S. Eliot" was awarded the E.C. Gregory Award.
- 0701135956 (ISBN-10)
- 9780701135959 (ISBN)
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Poetry, Drama & Criticism Anthologies
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- A Squash And A Squeeze has had a revamp for its 25th anniversary!
- Special edition of this much-loved classic by Julia Donaldson
- Beautifully illustrated by Axel Scheffler
- Lullaby tells the tragedy of a wealthy Parisian couple
- Written by the young, talented Leïla Slimani
- A perfect thriller-come-social-commentary
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.