Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- Patch up your damaged pool liner in a flash
- No need to drain your paradise; mends underwater!
- A permanent repair solution - no need for separate adhesives
- UV resistant with high adhesion properties
- Can be used with fresh, chlorinated, pond & sea water
Hole appeared in your pool liner - or worse, a rip? There's no need to fret: this Underwater Pool Liner Repair Kit from Boxer has got you covered!
Showcasing all your liner repair essentials in one handy kit, you'll be back to relaxing poolside before you know it - and the best bit? The nifty glue can be used underwater so you won't even need to drain your pool to repair it; perfect!
How can I repair my pool?
- Make sure the area you're repairing is squeaky clean
- Snip the patch to size, making sure the corners are rounded (twice the size of the hole is a good guideline)
- Apply glue to the patch and, if repairing underwater, fold onto itself until you reach the spot
- Apply the patch to the broken area
- Smooth out the patch to banish air and water bubbles
- Do not disturb for 48 hours, and allow 4-7 days for a full cure
- Ta-da - your paradise is perfect once again!
- 500in² of patching material
- 4oz vinyl adhesive
- Dauber applicator