Marshall - Stockwell Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black
- Stockwell weighs just 1.20 kg and comes with built-in rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, which give it 25 hours of playing time
- Stockwell uses Bluetooth technology to deliver seamless wireless music play
- Loudest speaker in its class
- Stockwell comes with or without a protective flip cover
- You can use Stockwell for conference calling with the phone button on the control panel
- 3.5mm socket to connect & USB port to charge device
- Stockwell features retractable analogue controls
The Stockwell is the smallest travel speaker ever made by Marshall. This compact portable speaker uses built in lithium-ion batteries which give you 25 hours of play time. There is also a handy USB port allowing you to charge your devices on the go.
Not only is this the smallest travel speaker made by Marshall, it is the loudest in its class, packing two 2.25" woofers and two class D amplifiers. Volume, bass and treble can be easily adjusted with the retractable analogue control knobs on top of the speaker. The speaker can also be used to recieve and end calls easily with the push of a button. With Bluetooth 4.0 Technology and a 3.5mm input, connecting your music device is super easy.
A handy multi functional flip cover can also be purchased separately for added protection and style when on the move.
|Links||Marshall Wireless Speakers|