The Eden Project: In Search Of The Magical Other - James Hollis
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of Stock
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
- The Eden Project takes a closer at our intimate relationships
- Written by Jungian analyst Dr James Hollis
- Encourages us to embark on the search of the magical Other
- Follows the beliefs of analytical psychology
- Helps to explain what's needed for relationships to evolve
Following in the footsteps of Jungian psychology, also known as analytical psychology, The Eden Project: In Search Of The Magical Other reflects on the nature of emotionally intimate relationships. The book proposes the idea that both individuals need to take on the responsibility of personal growth to sustain the relationship.
Putting forward the concept of the Other, Dr James Hollis explores how it embeds itself in our relationships and lives within ourselves. A fascinating read that's bound to encourage thinking, further questions and a new approach to our closest connections, it's a must-have addition to your bookshelf!
- Language: English
Detailed Product Information
|Publisher||Inner City Books|