Pure Aloe Vera Gel from Fresh Cut Aloe Leaves for Natural Skin Care - Thin Aloe Gel Formula for Skin, Face, Hair, Daily Moisturizer, Aftershave Lotion

By Green Leaf Naturals
New

In stock

Here's why you'll love OnBuy:

  • We're trusted - with over 28,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
  • We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
  • Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal

See full product description & details

You're eligible for PayPal's 180-day Buyer Protection OnBuy has partnered with PayPal to offer you superior protection - you're eligible for 180-day PayPal Buyer Protection as standard, even if you paid by card.
Read more here.

£25.60
Save 20%
£32.00
Free Delivery
Add to Basket
  • Secure checkout powered by PayPal
  • 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
  • We verify all of our sellers
  • Secure checkout powered by PayPal
  • All major credit cards accepted
  • 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.

In stock

See full product description & details

Deliver to: Mainland UK

Dispatch from: United States United States

Standard (Free): Fri 7th - Mon 10th May

Sold by: Desertcart

Add to Basket
Description & Details

Summary

  • Imported from USA

Pure Aloe Vera Gel from Fresh Cut Aloe Leaves for Natural Skin Care - Thin Aloe Gel Formula for Skin, Face, Hair, Daily Moisturizer, Aftershave Lotion Description

Size:8 Ounce

NOTE: If you use this product to make hand sanitizer with alcohol, mix it in a blender for a smooth consistency.

Only the Good Stuff! Premium Quality Pure Aloe Vera Gel (Thin Gel Formula)

Are you sick and tired of the thick, sticky aloe vera gels filled with harsh petroleum and alcohol additives that you find on the shelves of your local big chain grocery and drug stores? The ones that say “100% Gel” but actually have very little aloe in them? Yes? Then switch to Green Leaf Naturals brand!

Our premium quality Aloe Vera Gel is cold-pressed from pure natural aloe vera plants grown in the USA. Our bottles contain 99.75% Aloe Vera Gel. The remaining 0.25% is a very small amount of safe preservatives to eliminate the need for refrigeration and just enough natural thickener (a tiny amount of xanthan) to help the aloe coat and penetrate your skin smoothly.

Try our cold-pressed aloe vera gel today!

Common Uses and Homemade Recipes

Our Aloe Vera Gel works great as an aftershave or light hair gel and promotes faster healing of sunburns, cuts, burns, scrapes, bug bites. It can also be used on common skin conditions such as dandruff, dry skin, rashes and acne.

Our ultra pure Thin Gel Formula is the perfect ingredient for homemade recipes. Use it to make soap, lotions, creams, skin moisturizers, sunblock, aftersun lotions, salves, ointments, lip balms, massage oils, hair gels, shampoos, conditioners, and much more. MAKING HAND SANITIZER WITH ALCOHOL? MIX IN A BLENDER FOR A SILKY SMOOTH CONSISTENCY!

Order today and get creative!

Guaranteed Satisfaction

At Green Leaf Naturals we guarantee 100% complete customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied simply contact us for a full refund or replacement with no questions asked.

ORDER TODAY AND ENJOY THE BEST ALOE VERA GEL YOU CAN BUY!

Details

OPC P66RKSR
Brand
Green Leaf Naturals
Codes 0784672410809 (EAN)
Rank #824 Face Moisturisers

Compare Sellers

  • New from £25.60
Delivery to: Mainland UK
Seller Ratings Warranty Returns Price Delivery Total Quantity
Dispatched from: United States
(403 reviews)
-
30 Days
Free Returns: No
£25.60 Free Delivery
Est. Delivery: 7th-10th May
£25.60
Add To Basket

Price Graph

Price history - lowest £25.60 (18/04/2021)

Product price history A line chart showing the price history for Pure Aloe Vera Gel from Fresh Cut Aloe Leaves for Natural Skin Care - Thin Aloe Gel Formula for Skin, Face, Hair, Daily Moisturizer, Aftershave Lotion. £26.40 - 27/03/2021 £33.00 - 28/03/2021 £25.60 - 18/04/2021 27/03/2021 01/04/2021 06/04/2021 11/04/2021 16/04/2021 £33.00 £32.00 £31.00 £30.00 £29.00 £28.00 £27.00 £26.00 £25.00

Sign in to view all of your delivery addresses

OR

Enter your delivery address

Save your items for later!

Simply enter your email address below and we'll send you a copy of your basket to your inbox.

No thanks