Pure Inulin Fiber Powder with Folate and B Vitamins - 340g - 106 Doses
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Fibre SupplementsSet 1 of 1
- ✅NATURAL PREBIOTIC FIBRE: miNATURALS Inulin fibre is 100% natural with no fillers, artificial flavours, sweeteners or colours. It dissolves completely, is clear and taste free. Also non-thickening, miNATURALS Inulin fibre can be used in many beverages and foods. Gluten-free and sugar-free. Bake or cook with it, it’s that easy! Made from natural chicory root with added folate and B Vitamins.
- ✅IMPROVES GUT HEALTH: Inulin is an effective prebiotic that can stimulate the growth of good bacteria such as Bifidobacteria. Consuming adequate amounts of inulin can promote bowel health by regulating bowel habits and promoting gut health.
- ✅HELPS REGULATE BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS: Studies have shown that an increased intake of inulin, may help lower fasting blood sugar, reduce fasting insulin, and improve good (HDL) cholesterol.
- ✅HELPS WITH DIETING BY CONTROLLING APPETITES: Inulin may help control appetite by increasing feelings of fullness. It is thought that this occurs due to short chain fatty acids and their ability to increase appetite suppressing hormones such as glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1).
- ✅TOP QUALITY, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: miNATURALS Inulin is manufactured in a recognized Canadian GMP certified facility. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return for a full refund. No questions asked!
Pure Inulin Fiber Powder with Folate and B Vitamins - 340g - 106 Doses Description
miNATURALS Inulin Fibre powder is an effective dietary supplement that is a 100% natural prebiotic fibre that improves good bacteria that exists naturally in your gut. Adequate intake of inulin is beneficial in promoting bowel health by regulating bowel habits and promoting gut health.
METHOD OF PREPARATION: Stir 1-2 rounded teaspoons (3.2g –6.4g) into at least 120ml (½ cup or 4oz) of any beverage or soft food (hot or cold). Stir briskly until dissolved.
COOKING AND BAKING: Add the desired amount directly to food as it is prepared. Use in moist foods or recipes for the best results.
SUGGESTED SERVINGS: Adults and Children over 12: 1-2 rounded teaspoons, up to 3 times daily. Children (6-12 years): Half the adult serving, up to 3 times daily.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Inulin (from Chicory root) 3.2 g, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.7 mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2 mcg, Folate (Folic Acid) 134 mcg.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Consult a health care practitioner if pregnant or breast feeding. May cause abdominal pain, bloating, or flatulence. Inulin may cause an allergic reaction in persons sensitive to artichokes. It is not recommended to mix this product with carbonated beverages.
Store at room temperature between 15°C and 30°C. Keep lid tightly closed to protect from humidity. Filled by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipping and handling.
Detailed Product Information