Radish French Breakfast (800) (9.0g's) Vegetable/Fruit Seeds
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Vegetable SeedsSet 1 of 1
- Suitable for the vegetable garden, allotments and containers.
- Be prepared to water well and supplement feed with high-potash feed during season. Regular feeding is recommended.
- All seeds are packed by Viridis Hortus in resealable Zip-locked plastic bags.
- Any cultivation guide is purely for guidelines. Local conditions such as soil temp will affect how well any seeds, bulbs plants germinate/grow so always check locally as to seed, bulbs plants suitability.
- Although every effort is taken to ensure the quality of our seeds, packaging and delivery method it should be noted that the germination of seeds, bulbs is very dependent on many factors including Light, Moisture levels, Temperature, Soil conditions, soil pests, and many other factors. Please ensure that the seeds, bulbs you order are suitable for the conditions in which you wish to grow them as we cannot be held responsible for poor levels of germination.
Radish French Breakfast (800) (9.0g's) Vegetable/Fruit Seeds Description
Radish French Breakfast Vegetable/Fruit Seeds Recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society.
Radish French Breakfast is a vigorous, fast maturing variety that produces oval shaped roots with a white tip. This is a standard variety that is very popualr with amateur growers.
Recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society
Radishes ready in a month
Perhaps the fastest growing radish! Enjoy harvesting radishes within just weeks from sowing. Bright scarlet red contrasts well with pure white tips. Long and slim and with a satisfying crunch, French Breakfast is easy to prepare in the kitchen when slicing to add in salads.
With a great texture French Breakfast is recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society as a particularly good radish for home-growing. Because of the quick results just around four weeks from sowing to harvesting- we recommend you keep sowing throughout the summer season for a continual supply.
French Breakfast takes up little space, is suitable for growing in containers and a good crop to try if youre new to home-growing on account of the fast results.
Sowing & Growing: Sow radishes thinly outdoors in drills 15cm apart, thinning the seedlings to 3cm apart within the row soon after emergence, watering ground well before and after seed emergence.
Birds are often a nuisance so protect the crop. Keep the weeds at bay and keep ground moist otherwise roots can become woody and peppery. Radishes like fertile moist soil, with regular watering in dry periods to keep the soil moist for rapid growth.
Harvest: Summer varieties are ready for harvest when they are the diameter of a 10p piece. It is best to lift them in November and store in the same way same as carrots.
Storage: Store in plastic bags or containers in the refrigerator.
Winter Storage Radishes: Sow 5-10 weeks before first fall frost. Thin to wider spacing (4-6 in. apart) than regular radishes. Harvest before temperatures drop below 20 degrees F. Trimmed roots can store 2-3 months in the refrigerator or root cellar. These radishes are day length-sensitive and should not be sown in spring.
Detailed Product Information
Highest Rated in Vegetable Seeds
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Product Reviews of Radish French Breakfast (800) (9.0g's) Vegetable/Fruit Seeds
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified