Alabastro 2016 Red Wine - 750ml
- Produced at Quinta da Terrugem in Borba, Portugal
- Traditional Aragonêz & Trincadeira grapes used
- Intense fragrance dominated by berries & currants
- Smooth taste with a subtle, balanced acidity & freshness
- Perfect accompaniment for grilled meats, fish & cheese
Enjoy the warmth and intense fruit to be found in this Alabastro 2016 Red Wine, a gorgeous ruby red from Bacalhõa´s Vinhos de Portugal, produced specifically in the Aliança winery.
Produced from Aragonez and Trincadeira grapes, this red has a soft and fruity flavour, with a balanced acidity and plenty of freshness. Serve at 16º-18ºC and with grilled meats, fish and cheese to unlock full potential.
Aroma: Blueberry and blackcurrant.
Taste: Soft and lightweight, with a balanced acidity and excellent freshness.
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Borba
- Wine type: Red
- Cast: Aragonez and Trincadeira
- Alcohol: 14.5%
- View: Ruby
- Consumption: 16º-18ºC
- Year: 2016
- Bottle size: 750ml