Chaminé 2016 Red Wine - 750ml
- The Chaminé 2016 Red Wine is easy to enjoy
- A deliciously ripe and fruity number
- A soft taste that's great for all occasions
- Red berry aromas are fresh & vibrant
- Perfectly served from 15°C-18°C
A vibrant and fruity red, this Chaminé 2016 Red Wine, produced by Cortes de Cima in the Alentejo region of southern Portugal, is an incredibly welcoming red wine that all will relish.
Harvested and bottled early, the incredibly ripe fruit delivers a delightfully aromatic and fruity experience, that's suitably light and perfect for red meat, Italian cuisine and roasts. Serve at 16-18°C (or even 15°C!) for maximum enjoyment, this is a red for all seasons!
Aroma: Intense red berries.
Taste: A concentrated palate with elements of mature wild fruits, with a smooth and balanced structure.
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Alentejo
- Wine type: Red
- Cast: Aragonês, Syrah, Touriga Nacional, Trincadeira, Alicante Bouschet
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Consumption: 16-18°C
- Year: 2016
- Bottle size: 750ml
- 5603790004408 (EAN)
|Wine Maker||Hamilton Reis||Region||Alentejo|
|Wine Type||Red Wine||Cast||35% Aragonez, 30% Syrah, 15% Touriga Nacional, 15% Alicante Bouschet, 5% Trincadeira|
|Ageing||In stainless steel tanks before being bottled, without glue and filtration||PH||3.7|
Compare Similar Items To Chaminé 2016 Red Wine - 750ml
Other Products in Red
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Red
Popular Products In Red You'll Love
- This Versátil 2017 Red Wine is a Portuguese stunner
- Full bodied with gentle tannins & lovely persistent flavour
- An intense red fruit & floral aroma
- Quevedo Oscar's 2015 is a delightful red wine
- Ripe & spicy with strong fruity flavours
- From the established Douro region of Portugal
- An elegant red wine for every occasion
- Monte Velho 2017 is beautifully balanced
- Boasts a nose of red berry fruits, blueberries & subtle spices
- The Vertente Red Wine from 2014 is an elegant bottle
- A rich and intense flavour that's well-balanced
- Enjoy with white meat, fish, pastas & quiche
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.
When the product is delivered, you must be able to provide a valid driving licence or passport as proof of age. The product can only be delivered to the address given on the order, not left in a safe place or any other delivery options.