Quevedo Oscar's 2015 Red Wine - 750ml
- Quevedo Oscar's 2015 is a delightful red wine
- Ripe & spicy with strong fruity flavours
- From the established Douro region of Portugal
- Noticeable tannins add to the experience
- Enjoy at 16°C - 18 °C for the optimum experience
Versatile and easily enjoyed at any occasion, Quevedo Oscar's 2015 Red Wine is another excellent variety from the Douro region in Portugal. This 2015 vintage is primed for perfection from 2018 onwards and is likely to go down a storm!
Hand-picked Tinta Rariz and Touriga Nacional grapes are brought to the winery and sorted during the first week of October. A 10-day fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 10 days follows and any major pumping was avoided, so no extraction of dry tannins was avoided.
The end result is a rich, fruity flavour that's well balanced with hits of spice and tannins in all the right places. On the nose it has the aroma of ripe fruits and natural wood scents that hint at its wood-aged background. Suitable for various grilled foods like red or white meat, vegetables, it can also be savoured with cold dishes or tapas.
Aroma: Red ripe fruits, combined with soft wood and chocolate flavours.
Taste: Elegant and balanced, with a rich fruit taste and well-integrated tannins.
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Douro
- Wine type: Red
- Cast: 40% Tinta Rariz, 60% Touriga Nacional
- Alcohol content: 13.0%
- Consumption: 16°C - 18 °C
- Year: 2015
- Bottle size: 750ml
Compare Similar Items To Quevedo Oscar's 2015 Red Wine - 750ml in Red
Other Products in Red
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Red
Highest Rated Products in Red
|1||Ermelinda Freitas Red Wine BAG-IN-BOX - 2 x 5 Lt||(1)||£45.95|
Popular Products In Red You'll Love
- The Chaminé 2016 Red Wine is easy to enjoy
- A deliciously ripe and fruity number
- A soft taste that's great for all occasions
- This Versátil 2017 Red Wine is a Portuguese stunner
- Full bodied with gentle tannins & lovely persistent flavour
- An intense red fruit & floral aroma
- An elegant red wine for every occasion
- Monte Velho 2017 is beautifully balanced
- Boasts a nose of red berry fruits, blueberries & subtle spices
- The Vertente Red Wine from 2014 is an elegant bottle
- A rich and intense flavour that's well-balanced
- Enjoy with white meat, fish, pastas & quiche
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.
When the product is delivered, you must be able to provide a valid driving licence or passport as proof of age. The product can only be delivered to the address given on the order, not left in a safe place or any other delivery options.