RenaSan Eye Drops 60ml - For all animals, horses, dogs, cats, small and large pets, reptiles, poultry, avian & farm animals
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Eye CareSet 1 of 1
- RenaSan Antiseptic Eye Drops; for the disinfection, cleansing and flushing of eyes for all animal species.
- Fast acting relief for sore, irritated, itchy or watery eyes in all animals and birds. Also use to sanitise minor wounds around or near to eyes. Safe in and around mouth and ears. pH neutral, non-sting.
- RenaSan Eye Drops is a revolutionary antiseptic eye wash utilising the active ingredient Hypochlorous which is a mild but super effective antiseptic and disinfectant also produced in human and animal bodies to kill germs.
- Contains water, salt, (saline solution) and hypochlorous only. Contains no sodium hypochlorite (bleach), preservatives, alcohol or nasty chemicals.
- EU approved for veterinary use. Independently tested to 12 EN standards including EN1276 (Bactericidal) EN14204 (Virucidal), EN13697 (Fungicidal), EN 13704 (Sporicidal). Made in the UK
RenaSan Eye Drops 60ml - For all animals, horses, dogs, cats, small and large pets, reptiles, poultry, avian & farm animals Description
RenaSan Eye Drops is a clinically proven formula for the disinfection, cleansing and flushing of eyes.
Suitable for use on all animal and bird species.
RenaSan contains the active ingredient synthesised hypochlorous in a saline solution. Hypochlorous is produced in all humans and animals and is the body's own biocide. Clinically proven to kill 99.9999% of bacteria, virus and fungi on contact it is also completely benign to animal tissue as hypochlorous is part of their bodies.
RenaSan Eye Drops are a safe and effective solution for the disinfection and flushing of eyes.
Use for flushing of foreign matter IE debris, pollen and grass seeds from eyes.
Also use for
Red or watery eyes from irritation
Mucous clogging of eye
RenaSan eye drops should also be used for disinfection of minor wounds around or near eyes.
Please also see our RenaSan First Aid Spray for animals and our NatraSan First Aid Spray for humans. Both available on Amazon.
Approved for Veterinary use:
RenaSan hypochlorous products are approved under the EU Biocidal Products Regulations EU 528 (2012). This means every element of the product has been independently tested for safety and efficacy (effectiveness) and are approved for veterinary (and human) use.
Water, Salt (saline solution) and hypochlorous only.
Contains no preservatives, sodium hypochlorite (bleach), alcohol, or any other nasty ingredients.
We are the world leader in manufacturing stabilised hypochlorous products. Our hypochlorous technology is already keeping you, your family and pets safe through infection control in hospitals, care homes, veterinary surgeries, schools, nurseries as well as supermarkets and livestock farms who are our customers from around the world.
Detailed Product Information
Highest Rated in Eye Care
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Product Reviews of RenaSan Eye Drops 60ml - For all animals, horses, dogs, cats, small and large pets, reptiles, poultry, avian & farm animals
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified